Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Heat is On!!!


Start this year’s Regional Conference by attending Fire Up the Leadership in Your Local Chapter, a leadership session led by AAPCCA’s Board of Directors.  Current officers, newly elected officers, and anyone who has ever wanted to be an officer is welcome to attend!  We’ll break down the top challenges faced by each of the officer positions within a chapter, and bring you the hottest news from AAPC’s Local Chapter Department. All while earning two CEUs. Whether your own fire could use a little stoking, or you’re burning up with new ideas, this is the place to be!

Date: Thursday, October 25
Starts:  12:45 - 2:45 PM
Where:  Hyatt Regency Chicago
CEUs:  2 CEUs
Presenter:  AAPCCA Board of Directors

You may register for this event by going to 'My AAPC' once you have purchased the conference.  Select the  conference tab under 'Purchases/Items' and then click details.  Click on 'Select/Modify/Print Schedule' and check the box next to this session to have it added to your classes.  


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I came across your blog while I was looking at different ceus programs online so I can continue my education. I'm happy I did because I would love to attend a conference like this, thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete