- Where to Begin – Organizing the Implementation Effort
- Understanding the Information Technology Impact
- What Needs to Change – Assessing Other Key Areas of Impact
- Identifying Documentation Challenges
- Building Your ICD-10 Action Plan
- Budgeting for ICD-10
- Planning Training Approaches and Resources
- Successfully Measuring Outcomes
- Introduction to ICD-10 Coding – Crosswalks and Mapping
- Hands-on Coding Exercises and Documentation Case Studies
- Templates, Tools, and Resources + Course Manual and ICD-10-CM Book
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Have you considered attending our ICD-10 Boot Camp while you’re in the Windy City?
Well, maybe you should, because apparently I-10 isn’t going anywhere anytime soon! This boot camp will give you the ‘kick in the pants’ you need to be ready from the get-go.
THE 2-DAY BOOT CAMP AGENDA INCLUDES:
Posted by AAPC Conference Team at 9:35 AM